The Oldman River Antique Equipment and Threshing Club is seeking a highly motivated individual to manage the day to day operation of the Heritage Acres Farm Museum. The position is a permanent full time salaried position and reports to the board of directors of the Oldman River Antique Equipment and Threshing Club. The successful candidate would carry the responsibilities of managing the overall business and museum operation which includes, but is not limited to, reviewing and implementing of the club’s policies and procedures, overseeing scheduled events, museum exhibit development, completion of yearly grant applications, museum marketing, co-ordination of volunteer activities and supervision of part time employees.
The Museum is located approximately 15 kilometers north east of the town of Pincher Creek on secondary road 785. Exhibits include a large collection of vintage buildings and collections of vintage farm and ranching equipment.
Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications which may include:
- Strong financial management and business skills
- Strong computer skills with experience in audio visual
- A positive attitude with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality who works well with people
- Training and or experience in Museum management
- Experience in working within a not-for-profit society
- Ability to provide a self-starting approach to daily tasks
Download a detailed description of the position here.
If you have an interest in this highly rewarding position, please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org